Friday, November 26, 2010

my sister :)

Again, it's been several regular days, so I haven't felt a need to post that much.

I saw the Harry Potter movie and was disappointed...though my friends and I did go in costume.

The most exciting thing is that my sister is here to visit!!!! She arrived Wednesday afternoon. We've spent most of our time just walking around Oxford, exploring.

Alex's parents and brother are here visiting as well, and they rented an apartment. They were sweet enough to have us all over for Thanksgiving dinner. We baked some pies and headed over for mashed potatoes, chicken, green beans, gravy, rolls, and stuffing that Alex's mom had made, sacrificing clothes to make room in her suitcase for the ingredients...it was delicious. We had a lot of fun :)

Today Naomi and I mostly just walked around. There was a Christmas market that we went to, it was cute and we enjoyed it :)

Tomorrow, we head to London for a day before she leaves on Sunday. It was short, but really fun :)

Next week I have two concerts, I turn in my last paper, and on Thursday we go to ROME!

No comments:

Post a Comment